💕Something Special Valentine's Dinner Party @ The Fleeting Brook💕
Time & Location
About The Event
A Something Special Valentine💕s Dinner Party @ The Fleeting Brook, Caterham-on-the-Hill
Join us for our Something Special Valentine💕s Dinner Party at The Fleeting Brook in Caterham!
There is no restriction on age or the amount of men/ women on this night. This is NOT a speed-dating night. This is a fun night for singles to make new friends with other single people in their area...with the potential to find someone just in time for Valentine's!!! 😏😘❣️
During the meal, we move guests around to ensure everyone gets the chance to chat ...so if you see someone across the room you like, you will get to talk to them 😏💕.
Age Range: Open
Date: Thursday 13th February 2019
Where?: The Fleeting Brook, Coulsdon Rd, Caterham-on-the-Hill, Surrey CR3 5QX,
Time: 7.30pm - Meeting at the bar for a glass of Pink Sparkling Wine on arrival. Dinner at 8pm.
Tickets: Choice of 2 or 3 Course meal with Pink Sparkling Wine on arrival and tea/coffee
- £29.50 for two courses and a glass of Pink Sparkling Wine on arrival
- £33.50 for three courses and a glass of Pink Sparkling Wine on arrival
(Something Special Members receive a £2 discount off the 2 or 3 course tickets with the code 'Lucky' at checkout)
(Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. Tickets are available until 6pm on Thursday 13th February. Food choices can be seen below or online here. The Fleeting Brook will do their best, but food choices given after the 11th February cannot be guaranteed.)
- Today's Soup (V) - With rustic bread and butter.
- Breaded Mushrooms (V) - With garlic mayonnaise or smoky BBQ dip.
- Crispy Cheese & Bacon Potato Skins - Served with mixed leaves and smoky BBQ sauce dip.
- Garlic Bruschetta (V) - Garlic ciabatta topped with a fresh tomato salsa, dressed with a sweet balsamic glaze and topped with fresh peppery rocket. (Option to add Prosciutto Ham for a non Vegetarian Option)
- King Prawn Cocktail - With rustic bread and butter.
- Beetroot Tarte Tatin (V) Balsamic roasted wedges of beetroot flavoured with a hint of thyme on a crisp puff pastry base, topped with feta cheese and fresh peppery rocket.
- Lemon Sole - Lemon Sole with seasoned vegetables and new potatoes.
- Trio of Lamb - Lamb chops in a minted gravy, served with seasoned vegetables and new potatoes.
- 8oz Rump Steak - Choice of Sauce with Steak; Peppercorn Sauce Diane Sauce, Smoky Cheese Sauce. (Please ensure you state how you would like your steak cooked)
- Rotisserie Chicken with Smoked Applewood® Mash - Rotisserie chicken breast with smoked Applewood® cheese and spring onion mash, caramelised onion chutney gravy and crispy carrot spirals. Served with garden peas, carrots and broccoli.
- Cod and Crispy Bacon Rarebit - Grilled cod loin topped with crispy bacon and a smoky cheese sauce made with Stilton and mature Cheddar cheese. Served on a bed of vegetable mash with garden peas, carrots and broccoli.
- Bacon & Cheddar Cheese - Double stacked beef burger with crispy bacon and melting Cheddar cheese.
- Cambodian Style Vegetable Curry (V) - Medium spiced with baby sweetcorn, onions, aubergines, bamboo shoots, cauliflower, soya beans and garlic topped with natural yogurt, fresh pomegranate seeds and fresh coriander. Served with basmati and wild rice and crisp
- Peppered Vegetable Pie (V) - Roasted root vegetables bound in a creamy peppered mushroom sauce encased in a sage and onion pastry topped with crisp puff pastry. Served with mashed potato, garden peas, carrots, broccoli and gravy.
- Apple Pie - Sweet Bramley apple pie, delicious hot or cold. With custard.
- Melt in the Middle Chocolate Pudding - Warm and rich chocolate pudding with a chocolaty middle. Served with double cream.
- Jam Roly Poly- Raspberry jam roly poly sponge pudding, served warm with custard.
- Pear, Caramel & Whisky Pudding - A toffee sponge topped with sweet pear and whisky flavoured caramel sauce. Served warm with custard.
- Very Berry Crumble - Mixed berries in an acai sauce, topped with a crunchy cardamom crumble. Served with custard.
- Baked Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake - A crunchy Lotus biscuit base with a baked creamy cheesecake and Lotus spread, finished with cream, chunks of caramel sponge, caramel sauce and crumbled Lotus biscuits. Served with double cream.
- Cookie Cup - Warm chocolate chip cookie with a rich Belgian chocolate centre. Topped with vanilla flavour ice cream.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - Rich toffee and date sponge pudding with buttery toffee sauce made with Welsh cream. Served warm with custard.
- Tea/ Coffee and Chocolates
Parking: Parking is available in The Fleeting Brook's own car park.
At checkout, payment can either be made via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal.
Tickets are not available on the door. To ensure you receive your food choices, tickets must be purchased by Tuesday 11th February. Tickets are still available up until the night but food choices cannot be guaranteed. Any questions, please call Jules on 07368 539 594.
- Valentine's 2 Course Ticket£29.50£29.500£0
- Valentine's 3 Course Ticket£33.50£33.500£0