Wed, 18 Dec|
Something Special Christmas Dinner Party @ The Fleeting Brook
🎁 Tickets cost £30 - Come and join Something Special Introductions at their Christmas Dinner Party to celebrate Christmas and make friends with other singles in your area🎅🏻
Time & Location
18 Dec 2019, 19:30
Fleeting Brook, Coulsdon Rd, Caterham CR3 5QX, UK
About The Event
A Something Special Christmas Dinner Party
@ The Fleeting Brook, Caterham-on-the-Hill
Join us for our Something Special Christmas Dinner Party at The Fleeting Brook in Caterham. There is no restriction on age or the amount of men/ women on this night. Just a fun night celebrating Christmas and making new friends with other single people in your area. This is NOT a dating night.
Age Range: Open
Date: Wednesday 18th December 2019
Where?: The Fleeting Brook, Coulsdon Rd, Caterham-on-the-Hill, Surrey CR3 5QX,
Time: 7.30pm - Meeting at the bar for a glass of Prosecco on arrival. Dinner at 8pm.
Tickets: £30 - includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a three course meal.
(Tickets are available until 3pm on Wednesday 18th December. Both the £5 deposit and the £25 ticket must be purchased for your ticket to be valid. Food choices can be seen below or online here. Food choices given after the 16th December cannot be guaranteed.)
- Spiced Butternut Squash and Spinach Soup (VE) with a bread roll.
- King Prawn Cocktail with brown bread
- Ham Hock Terrine British farm-assured ham hocks, slow-cooked and pressed in a traditional terrine with figs and apricots. Served with caramelised red onion chutney and lightly toasted bread.
- Cheesy Garlic Mushrooms (V) Button mushrooms in a creamy mature Cheddar cheese sauce flavoured with garlic and herbs, finished with rocket. With lightly toasted bread.
- Roast Turkey Hand-carved and served with a pig-in-blanket, sage and onion stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Candied Nut Roast (VE) A combination of candied cashew, pecan, almond nuts and peanut butter with butternut squash, spinach and root vegetables. Topped with a sticky red onion and black cherry relish and served with a jug of gravy.
- Slow-cooked Beef Stew Succulent beef, cooked for 10 hours, in a rich marrow bone and red wine gravy with pan-fried Portobello mushrooms and caramelised port glazed shallots.
- St Clement's Kiln Roasted Salmon Tart An orange scented pastry filled with soft creamy spinach with a flaked salmon sauce, topped with kiln roasted salmon and candied lemon crumble.
- Four Cheese Steak (+£3 extra) An 8oz sirloin steak cooked to your liking, topped with melted Cheddar, Monteray Jack, Stilton and Brie cheeses. Served with chips, grilled tomato, a flat mushroom and peas. (Please state how you would like your steak cooked)
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Roulade Rich chocolate roulade sponge layered with smooth and creamy hazelnut spread.
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Meringue A hand-made, individual meringue roulade filled with whipped cream, raspberry sauce and white chocolate chips. Served with vanilla flavoured ice cream.
- Christmas Pudding Served with Brandy sauce.
- Damson Gin Orchard Pie A slice of Kentish Bramley apple and gin infused British damson & Stanley plum jam pie. Served warm with custard.
- Cheese and Biscuits Stilton, Brie and Cheddar cheese with biscuits, grapes, celery and caramelised red onion chutney.
🎅🏻At our Christmas Dinner Party, we would like to hold a Secret Santa.
All we ask is that you bring a £5 Secret Santa gift for someone on your night. As there may be an uneven split of men/women, your gift needs to be gender neutral. At some point in the evening we will be sharing our Christmas Presents. You will be given the name of the person who receives your gift and have fun finding the person to give your gift to. If you would like Something Special to provide your gift for you, please purchase a ticket for a £5 gift. 🎄🎁
Secret Santa Gift: £7.50 - If you would rather we bought and wrapped your £5 Secret Santa Gift for you, please ensure a ticket for this is added before checkout. Thank you.
Parking: Parking is available in The Fleeting Brook's own car park.
At checkout, payment can either be made via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal.
Tickets are not available on the door. To ensure you receive your food choices, tickets must be purchased by Sat 14th December. Tickets are still available up until the night but food choices cannot be guaranteed. Any questions, please call Jules on 07368 539 594.
- Ticket type
£5 Deposit to secure place
This ticket secures you a place at our Christmas Dinner Party. This ticket is non-refundable. To attend the night, a Christmas Dinner Party Ticket must also be purchased by the 18 December at 3pm. Both tickets can be purchased at the same time.Price£5.00
- Ticket type
Christmas Dinner Party Ticket
The Christmas Dinner Party Ticket is £30. This ticket and the £5 deposit ticket must be purchased by Tuesday 18th December at 3pm with your choices for dinner. Choices given after Monday 16th December cannot be guaranteed.Price£25.00
- Ticket type
Secret Santa Gift
Please purchase me a Secret Santa gift to give someone on the night. Something Special will purchase you a Secret Santa gift for you to give to someone on the night. It will be announced when the sharing of gifts is and you will be told who your lucky recipient of your gift is.Price£7.50Sold Out
- Ticket type
£3 extra for Four Cheese Steak
There is a £3 supplement for choosing the Four Cheese Steak. Please add this to your basket if you are choosing this main meal.Price£3.00