Thu, 14 Dec|
Friendship @ Beats & Baubles
Come and join The Friendship Club at The Tudor Rose Pub for a 3 Course Festive Dinner and Live Music in Old Coulsdon on this Thursday Night...
Time & Location
14 Dec 2023, 19:00
Coulsdon, Tudor Rose, 270 Coulsdon Rd, Coulsdon CR5 1EB, UK
About The Event
FESTIVE DINNER & LIVE MUSIC @ THE TUDOR ROSE, OLD COULSDON
THURSDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2023 @7PM
A Thursday night out for a Festive Menu...Drinks & Live Music.. !! Come and join us on a fun night out with friends and making new friends!!
Ticket to join us: £11 (includes a £5 credit for a future event*)
The Festive Three Course Menu: £32.95 (payable to The Tudor Rose on the night)
(You can upgrade to include a drink on arrival, all supplements and a cocktail to finish for an extra £15)
I do need pre-orders for this meet. Please see The Tudor Rose's Festive Set Menu below or view on their website. If you have any intolerances or allergies, please let Jules know - you can also visit The Tudor Rose allergy page for the Festive Menu here.
*As there is a deposit to be paid to The Tudor Rose - £5 credit will only be applied to your membership once you have attended this event. This is for Friendship Club Members - Non-Members Tickets purchased through 'introduce a friend' or 'Friend of Jules' only receive this credit if they go on to becoming a Friendship Club Member.
We can pay individually at the bar for our set menu & drinks.
About Matt Pearse - Please click here for Matt's website.
Matt is a professional, energetic and passionate Saxophonist.
Since completing his degree in music from Cardiff, this talented and passionate saxophonist has spent the last 5 years playing throughout the UK and Europe, entertaining wedding guests, corporate events or clients just looking for a big night out.
From the UK’s biggest radio shows to thousands of festival goers, Matt has performed in front of the biggest crowds at prime time UK event slots!
With years’ worth of experience performing along side DJ’s – or as a solo booking with his own playlist to ‘jam’ to! – Matt is the perfect addition to keep any dance floor busy all night long.
Parking - The Tudor Rose has a free car park.
If you are running a little late, please message me on 07368 539 594 to let us know.
Hope you can make this Thursday night out with me in Old Coulsdon!
Love Jules 🥂🙂🎵💕☘️ x
*These meets are for Friendship Club Members & Friends of Members. You do need to be a Member to attend Friendship Club Events. There is a 7 day free trial to attend an event or two before committing and buying membership. Cancel anytime before the 7 days and you will not be charged.
Not sure what Membership to The Friendship Club is? Want to come along and see?
Members can introduce a Friend to ONE event with the club with an 'introduce a friend' ticket before becoming a Member. You can also join us on a meet/event as a 'Friend of Jules' for the cost of the meet. All events can be seen on our Events Calendar here. Members can introduce as many friends as they want but someone can only be introduced once. If they wish to attend again, they need to become a Member. If someone you introduce goes on to become a Member, you receive 500 stars to use on a future event (£5 off). When purchasing your 'recommend a friend' ticket - please fill in this form.
There is a pre-order needed for this meet - Tickets are non-refundable and not available on the door.
Tudor Rose Festive 3 Course Menu
- SPICED CARROT & CORIANDER SOUP (VE) - pesto, baked carrot crisps
- CHICKEN LIVER & BRANDY PARFAIT* - roasted pumpkin & sunflower seeds, cherry amaretto compote, toasted artisan bread
- CREAMY BAKED MUSHROOMS* (V) - vintage Cheddar & white port sauce, garlic & rosemary pangrattato crumb, toasted ciabatta
- PAN-FRIED WILD SCALLOPS +£4 supplement - parsnip puree, tomato & spring onion salsa, dauphinoise chips
- WHIPPED GOATS CHEESE* (V) - balsamic roasted beetroot, poached pear, blackcurrant curd
- SMOKED TROUT & CRAB RILLETTE - toasted artisan bread, lemon oil
All mains are served with roasted carrots & parsnips, sauteed Brussels sprouts, roast potatoes and seasonal greens
- HAND-CARVED TURKEY - lemon & thyme stuffing, Cumberland pig in blanket, roasted potatoes, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, gravy*
- PAN-FRIED SALMON FILLET - creamy chowder, sauteed hispi cabbage, tomato & spring onion salsa
- MAPLE-GLAZED SLOW-COOKED PORK BELLY* - pulled pork & cider bonbon, plum ketchup, dauphinoise potato, rich gravy
- MAPLE-GLAZED SLOW-COOKED PORK BELLY & SCALLOPS* +£4 Supplement - pulled pork & cider bonbon, plum ketchup, dauphinoise potato, rich gravy
- FIG & DOLCELATTE ROAST (V) - roasted potatoes, roasted apple, onion gravy
- 30 DAY-AGED 10oz RIB-EYE STEAK +£7.50 supplement - juicy in texture and bursting with flavour, recommended medium. Served with rustic thick-cut chips, beef dripping pangrattato shallots, exotic mushrooms, parsley butter
- ROASTED CELERIAC STEAK (VE) - parsnip puree, shallots, exotic mushrooms, pesto
- CHRISTMAS PUDDING* (V) - hot brandy sauce
- CHRISTMAS PUDDING* (VEGAN) - vegan custard
- VANILLA POACHED PEAR (V) - honeycomb ice cream, sweet raspberry crumb, toffee sauce
- CHEESE & BISCUITS (V) +£2.50 supplement - Taw Valley Cheddar, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, creamy Camembert, plum ketchup
- RASPBERRY, COOKIES & CREAM, AND YUZU MERINGUE CHEESECAKE TRIO - white chocolate cream cheese spheres, biscuit crumb, toffee sauce, fresh berries, blackcurrant curd
- MINCE PIE CRÈME BRÛLÉE (V) - caramelised brulee, demerara crumb
- HOME-BAKED CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (V) - amaretti biscuit crumb, chocolate sauce, Bourbon vanilla ice cream
Friendship @ Beats & Baubles
Ticket to join The Friendship Club for dinner and Live Music at The Tudor Rose in Old Coulsdon. (Includes a £5 credit to a future event redeemable after attending).£11.00
Introduce a Friend
Tickets for Members to introduce a friend to join us as a Non-Member on a Dinner & Live Music Event in Old Coulsdon - All food, drinks & tip must be paid directly to The Tudor Rose. Non-Members can attend ONE event only. Membership must be purchased to attend subsequent events.£11.00
Friend of Jules
Tickets to join us as a Non-Member (Friend of Jules) on a Dinner & Live Music Event in Old Coulsdon - All food, drinks & tip must be paid directly to The Tudor Rose. Non-Members can attend ONE event only. Membership must be purchased to attend subsequent events.£11.00